SONIMAGE® HS2 Portable Ultrasound System
Compact Superior Ultrasound Imaging System with an Intuitive Touchscreen User Interface for Rapid and Confident Evaluation
The SONIMAGE® HS2 Portable Ultrasound System provides dynamic ultrasound imaging along with enhanced needle guidance for therapeutic procedures in a compact design. The broad frequency linear transducer probe, L18-4, scans both deep and superficial joints and structures.
- Superior image quality for confident diagnosis
- Simple Needle Visualization (SNV®) improves needle visibility
- Easy to use intuitive touch screen
- High contrast and wide view Ultrasound monitor
- Simple Clear Flow
- The HS2 System clearly detects small vessels and slow blood flow with high resolution blood flow mode
- Exceptional imaging with unique transducer technology, enhances clinical confidence
Simple Needle Visualization (SNV®) Software
Needle visualization is essential for accurate and successful ultrasound-guided procedures. From regional anesthesia to biologic injections, ultrasound not only images the anatomical structures but also highlights the advancing needle. Simple Needle Visualization (SNV®) software, available with the SONIMAGE® HS2 Ultrasound System, provides greater needle visibility of the needle tip, shaft and injectate for confident needle placement.