Respiratory, Respiratory Products, Spotlight
BiWaze® Cough System
BiWaze® Cough is intelligently built to use a combination of high frequency oscillation, lung expansion and assisted cough therapy to break up mucus and clear airways. It clears mucus from the lungs with an assisted cough therapy by applying positive air pressure (inhale) to the airway and then rapidly shifting to negative air pressure (exhale). After exhale, the pause phase allows the person to rest before the next assisted cough cycle. BiWaze® Cough can provide positive pressure flow during the pause phase, so the person’s airways are reopened gradually after the exhale instead of being forcefully reopened with the next inhale.
- Combines high-frequency oscillation, lung expansion, and assisted cough therapy.
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) during the pause phase.
- Dual air-path control to separate inhaled and exhaled air.
- Stored therapy profiles (up to 10).
- Advanced therapy programming to customize cough cycles.
- Touchscreen controls.
- Lightweight (9 lbs).
- Built-in lithium-ion battery included.
- Programmable high-frequency oscillations.
|LQBC23805||1/Each||BiWaze® Cough System, Single-Path Breathing Tube, Patient Port Adapter for 22mm Filter, Adult Medium Face Mask, Mobile Cart, Battery, Power Cord, Carrying Bag, and User Manual.|
|LQBC23412||1/Each||BiWaze® Cough Dual Lumen Breathing Circuit (Coaxial Breathing Tube, Coaxial Filter, Adult Medium Face Mask).|
|Other BiWaze® Cough Dual Lumen options are available. Please contact customer service for more information.|